DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  SLA Reports export to CSV

Posted Feb 24, 2020 11:55 AM
    Is there an easy way to export the raw data for an SLA to CSV?  So far I can figure out how to query the data by digging for the data but I don't see all the relationships between the tables yet.  Could someone help with the queries?

------------------------------
    Ex-Cel Solutions, Inc.
    NE

• 2.  RE: SLA Reports export to CSV

Posted Feb 24, 2020 02:07 PM
    perhaps ump> slm > tools > wizards > export qos data, will fulfill the need.

Support Engineer
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: SLA Reports export to CSV

Posted Feb 24, 2020 02:51 PM
    It would be much better for me to have the queries so I could create a stored procedure to email it out monthly.

Ex-Cel Solutions, Inc.
    NE

• 4.  RE: SLA Reports export to CSV

Posted Feb 25, 2020 03:05 AM
    This can be a starting point:
    select sla.name 'sla', slo.name 'slo', j.create_date, con.source, con.qos, con.target, con.operator, con.threshold, c.percentage 'sla per', c.compliance_percentage 'sla target', o.percentage 'slo per', o.compliance_percentage 'sla target' ,sla.compliance_alarm 'sla alarm', slo.compliance_alarm 'slo alarm', sla.sla_id 'slaid', slo.slo_id 'sloid', j.job_id 'jobid'
    from S_sla_definition sla, S_SLO_DEFINITION slo, S_QOS_CONSTRAINTS con, D_SLA_JOBS J, D_SLA_COMPLIANCE C, D_SLO_COMPLIANCE O
    where J.job_id = c.job_id
    and j.job_id = o.job_id
    and J.sla_id = c.sla_id
    and O.sla_id = j.sla_id
    and o.sla_id = c.sla_id
    and sla.sla_id = c.sla_id
    and sla.sla_id = slo.sla_id
    and slo.slo_id = o.slo_id
    and con.slo_id = slo.slo_id
    order by sla.sla_id, j.job_id, slo.slo_id,sla.name, slo.name, j.create_date

• 5.  RE: SLA Reports export to CSV

Posted Feb 25, 2020 05:22 AM
    Thanks for that query but I need to take tie it to the qos tables and get the data points per monthly period.

Ex-Cel Solutions, Inc.
    NE

• 6.  RE: SLA Reports export to CSV

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 25, 2020 08:40 PM
    Hi Scott,

A workaround I have used in the past, is create a Performance report with the same QoS as your SLA/SLO's,(may require multiple Perf. Reports because of measurements) set the time frame to a month and then export to CSV in to top right corner. Save the report and export when needed. Sorry if you already knew about this.

• 7.  RE: SLA Reports export to CSV

Posted Feb 26, 2020 10:49 AM
    This won't work either because we want to automate the process.  I can export the query results to a csv and email it with a stored procedure in SQL server.  I just need to have the queries to get the QoS data.  The tie to the table_id, etc.

Ex-Cel Solutions, Inc.
    NE

• 8.  RE: SLA Reports export to CSV
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 26, 2020 11:40 AM
    Well you could create a batch/shell file that does the export using the said saved reports and then email via a "AT" or cron job. I am just not sure where the program is to export the data, but I believe there is a command line or even a REST command. Anyway not easy.

• 9.  RE: SLA Reports export to CSV

Posted Feb 26, 2020 12:05 PM
    I will just try to figure out the queries.  I was just hoping that someone already had them.

Ex-Cel Solutions, Inc.
    NE