DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Antwort: [MASSENMAIL/BULK] OC 20.3 Maintenance creation as Bus-User + access to Maintenances

• 1.  Antwort: [MASSENMAIL/BULK] OC 20.3 Maintenance creation as Bus-User + access to Maintenances

Posted Dec 02, 2020 12:21 AM
    Hi!

Why an "IDEA" for functions that formerly worked, now its an idea? You cant be serious....

Sorry... that system is unprofessional and not productive, I think that it is only to keep the customer silent.... I will seek and implement an other solution, thats not a real problem if intereessted in the product.

I was a great fan of the product since 3.x and we were a reference for other customers in this days, but personally I could no one recommend to use UIM anymore with that 20.3. and this "make an idea for former working but 'we forgot/to difficult/we dont think of it/we diddnt understood' attitude

Sorry... my 2 cents.... but I am real bitter now.

HAve a peacefull day
    Matthias

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    METZLER
    Informationstechnologie

Matthias Gruber
    IT-Infrastruktur & -Betrieb

B. Metzler seel. Sohn & Co.
    Kommanditgesellschaft auf Aktien
    Untermainanlage 1
    60329 Frankfurt am Main
    Telefon (0 69) 21 04 - 43 30
    Telefax (0 69) 21 04 - 40 40
    MGruber@metzler.com
    www.metzler.com

Von:        "David MICHEL via Broadcom" <Mail@ConnectedCommunity.org>
    An:        mgruber@metzler.com
    Datum:        01.12.2020 20:53
    Betreff:        [MASSENMAIL/BULK] OC 20.3 Maintenance creation as Bus-User + access to Maintenances

Post an Idea for it. -posted to the "DX Infrastructure Manager" community

Re: OC 20.3 Maintenance creation as Bus-User + access to Maintenances
    Dec 1, 2020 2:51 PM
    David Michel

Post an Idea for it.

• 2.  RE: Antwort: [MASSENMAIL/BULK] OC 20.3 Maintenance creation as Bus-User + access to Maintenances

Posted Dec 02, 2020 04:22 AM
    Edited by Luc Christiaens Dec 02, 2020 04:22 AM

Removed comment due to formatting

• 3.  RE: Antwort: [MASSENMAIL/BULK] OC 20.3 Maintenance creation as Bus-User + access to Maintenances

Posted Dec 02, 2020 01:54 PM
    I have to agree with the sentiment. We started using the tool in 2012 and at that point in time it was essentially best of breed. Since then the product has continually shed the features and function that distinguished it from the rest and so today sits far back from the current lead runners. This product would never have even made the top five list if we were considering a new purchase today. And the roadmap as I understand it just seems to indicate that the down the drain spiral (at least based on how my personal use case of the product drives my perception) is going to continue to it's inevitable end.

But then maybe I'm wrong.