DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  Reports Scheduler Timer

Posted Sep 13, 2021 06:22 AM
    Is anyone else having problems setting the time to fire a report in the 20.3.3, with Report Scheduler HF3?

When I click OK to set a time to trigger to automated report, the time resets to one hour from the current system time.  Making it impossible to schedule a report at a requested time.

In the screenshot I select 09:00, click ok and the time sets itself to 12:19.

This happens in Chrome and Firefox.

• 2.  RE: Reports Scheduler Timer

Posted Sep 14, 2021 10:56 AM
    I had similar troubles--probably on an earlier version/hotfix. I don't think I've tried it with the latest. The schedules we have in there are ones that we were using before the upgrade to 20.3, so thankfully the times were preserved okay. I had issues when creating some new schedules for testing though. I think I ended up just changing the times in the database. It might also be necessary to restart something--possibly the sla_engine and/or wasp--after changing them in the database. Since I was just doing it for testing, it was okay if the changes didn't take effect immediately.

• 3.  RE: Reports Scheduler Timer

Posted Sep 15, 2021 11:13 AM
    Thanks Keith,

I've raised a case.

• 4.  RE: Reports Scheduler Timer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 15, 2021 02:54 PM

Hi Sam,

Based on the screenshot 
    - You selected the report to run every Tuesday and selected the start date as of 09/13/2021 which is Monday which is a previous date so when you select the time for the report it will auto-populate the current time on the selected timezone.
    - Instead, you can select a future date, in your example, it can be the next Tuesday which is 09/21/2021 and you can select the desired time.

Thanks,

Samer

• 5.  RE: Reports Scheduler Timer

Posted Sep 16, 2021 05:21 AM
    Thank you Samer!  A logical and simple fix! The UMP allowed stand-alone time changes so I assumed the OC was the same.

Thanks!