DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  SDGTW probe supporting to NewYork serviceNOW version?

Posted Feb 24, 2020 06:12 AM
    Hi Guys,
    Does anyone has idea about release date of SDGTW probe when it will support NEWYORK version of SERVICENOW?

• 2.  RE: SDGTW probe supporting to NewYork serviceNOW version?
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 24, 2020 09:51 AM
    You would be better off using the messagegtw probe for sending alarms to SNOW instead of the sdgtw probe if that's what your doing. The sdgtw probe did not sync correctly and line up exactly with alarms and alarm ID's and send different alarm ID's when the alert closed in UIM. The messagegtw probe worked correctly.

------------------------------
    Daniel Blanco
    Enterprise Tools Team Architect
    DBlanco@alphaserveit.com
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: SDGTW probe supporting to NewYork serviceNOW version?

Posted Feb 25, 2020 03:40 AM
    Thank you Daniel for your response, but I am specifically looking for SDGTW probe configuration. Probe messagegtw usually works for webhook integration.

• 4.  RE: SDGTW probe supporting to NewYork serviceNOW version?

Posted Feb 25, 2020 07:30 AM
    Hi 
    I am looking for sdgtw probe.  Is there any known issues with Servicenow newyork version. Can  you please share details. I have configured using sngtw. it i create alarm incident. However if incident close/resole in servicenow it does not close the alarm. Then I started searching sdgtw probe., as per the article from CA, it works the way I need. 

Regards,
    Ragesh M

• 5.  RE: SDGTW probe supporting to NewYork serviceNOW version?

Posted Mar 05, 2020 05:46 AM
    Hi Guys,
    Last time I have raised the case and they told me that NEWYORK supported version of SDGTW probe will be released in first week of March2020. So just waiting for their release date.

• 6.  RE: SDGTW probe supporting to NewYork serviceNOW version?

Posted Mar 05, 2020 07:16 AM
    Thank you. Let us for the update from CA Support.

• 7.  RE: SDGTW probe supporting to NewYork serviceNOW version?

Posted Apr 08, 2020 10:35 AM
    Hi All.
    Upgraded version of SDGTW probe has been released which will support NewYork version of Servicenow. Thank you CA Broadcom team.

Please download  sdgtw 2.2.2.zip from support.nimsoft.com

Here is the release note:
    http://support.nimsoft.com/unsecure/archive.aspx?id=356