DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

CA Network Flow Analysis: Beta Validation Program

• 1.  CA Network Flow Analysis: Beta Validation Program

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 26, 2018 05:26 AM

Dear NFA Community Users, 

Couple of weeks back we demonstrated NFA API feature on a community webcast. As promised we now want to open up for Beta Validation Program. 

Beta Validation Program is an opportunity for customers to try and test out the API feature. This gives an early access to the NFA kit and also an opportunity to influence the feature readiness by reporting issues, concerns, enhancements, use cases, etc. CA NFA product team would try incorporate the feedback as much as possible before we ship the product to GA.  

We want to start on boarding customers and get it registered to this program. Interested participants can reach out to me at Nagesh.Jaiswal@ca.com and I will guide you through the next steps. 

Looking forward for some active participation from the community users. 

Thanks,

Nagesh Jaiswal

• 2.  Re: CA Network Flow Analysis: Beta Validation Program

Posted Sep 26, 2018 04:38 PM

You have mail!

• 3.  Re: CA Network Flow Analysis: Beta Validation Program

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 10, 2018 03:08 AM

Dear NFA Community Users, 

Bumping up this post.

Thank you all for who have registered. As promised we will be delivering the first beta kit shortly. All the registered customers would get notification about download details and documentation. 

For those who have not registered can still reach out to me for enrollment at Nagesh.Jaiswal@ca.com 

Thanks,

Nagesh