Just recently I started having an issue with running CABI Group Trend Reports. Any report that I try running that is more than 24hours (3 days, 1 week, etc) will throw this error about 5~10min in compiling it:
html response error code: 500, error
I can't find any logs either that have any info in them to help with the issue. cabi and wasp are at log level 5 with no mention of error.
Has anyone else had this problem or know what it means?
cabi v3.20 w/ HF1
Is anything recorded in the <installPath>\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\cabijs\WEB-INF\logs\jasperserver.log file on your CABI robot?
Thanks Kathy, checking......
No no errors are listed. That log just shows what seems like the CABI SQL queries to pull the data.
I stopped all Nimsoft services on the cabi box, cleaned out all log files and then started up Robot and re-ran the report.
Watched that file and when the error popped up I refreshed log and nothing. It just ended with the big SQL query.
Case#01346025 has both the full wasp and cabi directories if your interested...
Cannot find any other logs that might help.
This is a long shot, but try the following to see if you are getting this error because of stale data cached by the CABI and possibly the UMP wasp probes or your browser:
1. Deactivate the wasp probe on the CABI robot
2. Deactivate the wasp probe on your UMP robot
3. Delete the <installPath>\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\work directory and its contents on both the UMP and CABI robots. These are temporary directories that the wasp uses to cache information. They will be recreated and repopulated when you activate the wasp probes on these robots.
4. Activate the wasp probe on the UMP robot
5. Activate the wasp probe on the CABI robot
6. Before logging into the UMP portal again, clear your browser cache from the beginning of time
This may not resolve the issue, but will definitely rule out a problem caused by stale data cached by the UMP and/or CABI wasp probes.
Thanks Kathy. Not sure if the above steps fixed it, which I only did the work folder delete on the CABI wasp probe directory and not on our the primary UMP's wasp probe, or if since I rebooted my laptop, which did it, but now the reports are finally working again.
Thank you for the help and suggestions.