DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  Unable to Login to Admin Console via LDAP

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 15, 2018 12:34 PM

We have setup LDAP and able to login to IM successfully. While testing login with admin console we are getting "Unable to Sign In. User does not have access to any hubs. Please contact administrator."

We reviewed the hub logs which shows that user is able to login successfully.

Can someone put some light here, what is going on and any suggestions before support ticket can be opened,

Thanks

B

• 2.  Re: Unable to Login to Admin Console via LDAP

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 15, 2018 02:30 PM

Balkar -

Have you tried checking to see if the solution suggested in the following Knowledge Document resolves this issue for you:

KB000033938 : LDAP login into Admin Console fails

• 3.  Re: Unable to Login to Admin Console via LDAP

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 16, 2018 10:23 AM

Kathy,

I have tried this solution, but the situation in my case appears to be different. I am attaching the screenshot. Not indication of any error in hub logs. Ldap appears to be working as normal during login but not providing access.

• 4.  Re: Unable to Login to Admin Console via LDAP

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 16, 2018 11:01 AM

Balkar -

Did you check the ACL associated with the LDAP group this user is associated with?  I found a case where Admin Console (AC) access denial was related to the fact that the LDAP group was configured with an ACL that was not tied to administrator.  Once the ACL for the LDAP group was changed to administrator, the LDAP user was able to login to AC.

Hope this helps.