DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  Configuration SNMP COLLECTOR TEMPLATES

Posted Sep 25, 2017 01:04 PM

Hi, 

I Just want to know if is possible configure Templates of Router & Switches in the same template. 

For example if i want to create a template for SW2960X Cisco, and C3500, C3500E etc.. in a same template. 

Or i have to create a diferent template for each model.

Thank you for you Support. 

• 2.  Re: Configuration SNMP COLLECTOR TEMPLATES

Posted Sep 25, 2017 04:05 PM

Do you tried to use a custom template?

• 3.  Re: Configuration SNMP COLLECTOR TEMPLATES

Posted Sep 26, 2017 09:38 AM

Hi, yes, i used a custom template. but  i just want to know how can i do, to create a template for some devices Routers and SW diferent models. for example SW2960X, C3500, C3500E Nexus 7K, in a same template. but Diferent models, if a create a Filter by system name, search de model. i can do whit one, but no whit 2 or more models. Do you understand me? 

• 4.  Re: Configuration SNMP COLLECTOR TEMPLATES
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 25, 2017 07:26 PM

You don't need to create a separate template for Routers and Switches you can use the same template for monitoring both of them . Take a look at the " Default Router-Switch " template in snmpcollector which is applicable to switches, routers and switchrouters.

• 5.  Re: Configuration SNMP COLLECTOR TEMPLATES

Posted Sep 26, 2017 09:37 AM

Hi, yes i know to create a template for router and sw copy the template default. i just want to know how can i do, to create a template for some devices Routers and SW diferent models. for example SW2960X, C3500, C3500E Nexus 7K, in a same template. but Diferent models, if a create a Filter by system name, search de model. i can do whit one, but no whit 2 or more models. Do you understand me?