DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  Azure dashboards missing in Ca Business Intelligence

Posted Sep 21, 2017 03:40 AM

We have installed UIM 8.5.1 sp1, with UMP and CABI 3.0, in our test environment. We have deployed the UIM_CORE_DASHBOARDS_PACK v 2.2 and the UIM_AZURE_DASHBOARDS_PACK v 2.1 to the robot running CABI. 
    The problem is that no Azure dashboards are present in the repository. When we browse the folders, \public\ca\uim\dashboards\azure is empty. Azure reports on the other hand, are present and available.

We have tried to re-deploy the azure dashboard pack with no luck.
    The Azure probe is up and running and is collecting data.

Does anybody have any ideas what could cause the Azure dashboards to be missing?

Regards

Espen

• 2.  Re: Azure dashboards missing in Ca Business Intelligence

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 21, 2017 04:07 AM

Hi SelvesteEspen,

I would suggested redeploying the dashboard package, restarting the cabi robot and try accessing the azure dashboards via the UMP again - If that does not resolve the problem, please check the following: 

1. On the server where cabi is running, if you go to: Nimsoft\probes\service\cabi\content is there an install or failed folder which contains the uim_azure_dashboards_pack? 

2. Go to the cabijs web console -> Home -> Dashboards, view list -> are the azure dashboards listed? 

If the dashboard package shows as installed but are not visible in the UMP or cabijs, raise a support ticket so we can investigate this further on a remote session. 

Hope this helps. 

Kind regards, 
    Ryan 

• 3.  Re: Azure dashboards missing in Ca Business Intelligence

Posted Sep 21, 2017 04:27 AM

Hi.

We have tried redeploying both the core- and azure dashboard packages and restarted the cabi robot to no avail.

In Nimsoft\probes\services\cabi\content\installed we have the file uim_azure_dashboards_2017-09-20_23-12-29-695.zip. If we browse the zip we see that it contains this:

But no Azure dashboards are listed in the Dashboards-list 

So, I will raise a support ticket so we can investigate further.

Thanks for the help!

Kind regards!
    Espen

• 4.  Re: Azure dashboards missing in Ca Business Intelligence
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 21, 2017 05:14 AM

Thanks Espen - I've taken ownership of the ticket with your colleague Ketil and I think I've reproduced this in house, I'll follow up in the ticket. 

Kind regards, 
    Ryan 

• 5.  Re: Azure dashboards missing in Ca Business Intelligence

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 25, 2017 05:45 AM

Update for other customers facing similar problems with azure dashboards: 

This appears to be a defect, hopefully a new azure dashboard pack should be released this week.