DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  Ca uim dashboard designer

Posted Oct 19, 2017 03:05 PM

Hi All.

I am trying to create a dashboard the contains a couple of lists with interfaces from different groups, these groups contains interfaces. The columns will be for all the groups: interface if alias, and for the different lists errors, utilization etc etc. This way it will be easy to locate "troublesome" interfaces :-) Some kind of topN on the different counters.

Have created a group with all the interfaces with certain words in the interface description and certain speeds to create groups of all the interfaces based on their "use" or function,

So in the Dashboard Designer:

When i drag the list into the dashboard the first column is a "device" column named "system".

I dont know how to change this to be able to contain groups other than device groups.

Neither am I able to see other groups in the group selector than device groups, my group that consist of interfaces is hidden.

Any thoughts on how to solve this?

Best Regards

Jon Magnus Dullerud

• 2.  Re: Ca uim dashboard designer
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 20, 2017 08:03 AM

Hello Jon,  as already discussed in our support case, this is currently working as designed and we may have to open an idea her in the community to have Product Managment review this and consider for a future release.

Kind regards,

Britta Hoffner

CA Support

• 3.  Re: Ca uim dashboard designer

Posted Oct 20, 2017 09:01 AM

Hi.

Already opened a idea on the subject.

all the best

jon magnus