DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  Is it possible to create a SLM Report like a PRD Report?

Posted Jul 05, 2017 01:01 PM

Inside the SLM I create new SLA's and apply Operating Periods to them. When I create a new SLA and I fill out all the requested information I am than provided with a graph. In that Graph I can see the data represented from whatever time period I choose for the SLA. 

**But is it possible to get the graph and below the graph the small table that shows the data in the graph like it does in the PRD when I create a Performance Report?

As a visual example when I create a report in the PRD like the one below I see the following:

Below the actual graph it shows the Source, QOS, Target,...etc and Data points Max, Min, Etc.

This is very useful data but I need to be able to apply an operating period which I can only seem to be able to do in the SLM. 

When I create a new SLA inside the SLM and than view the report I see the graph like below:

Which is great it applies the Operating period shows both sides inside and outside of the operating period but we would like to be able to see the data points like Min, Max, Peaks like we can above in the PRD. Is this possible in the SLM when creating an SLA somehow? Or is it possible to apply or set operating hours inside the PRD some how?

• 2.  Re: Is it possible to create a SLM Report like a PRD Report?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 06, 2017 04:40 AM

Dear Robert,

the short answer would be no. 

At this moment you cannot exclude or specify a time range for each day on the performance report. And you cannot further edit the sla report either.

There are several ideas open for the SLA report but I did not see anything fitting specifically your requirement. Best would be that you log this as an idea to offer product management and your peers to review your request.

Kind Regards,

Martin Fink

CA Tech Support