DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

spectrum 10 and ehealth 6.3.0 integration error-hi frnd in my network ehealth and spectrum architecture is distributed and we are recently upgrade spectrum from 9.2 to 10.0 and ehealth database 10.0.4 to 10.0.5 and we are facing a problem related to spect

• 1.  spectrum 10 and ehealth 6.3.0 integration error-hi frnd in my network ehealth and spectrum architecture is distributed and we are recently upgrade spectrum from 9.2 to 10.0 and ehealth database 10.0.4 to 10.0.5 and we are facing a problem related to spect

Posted Jul 28, 2015 01:28 PM

hi frnd

in my network ehealth and spectrum architecture is distributed and we are recently upgrade spectrum from 9.2 to 10.0 and ehealth database 10.0.4 to 10.0.5 and we are facing a problem related to spectrum and ehealth integration . in spectrum assign discovery policy is showing disable, plz help

• 2.  Re: spectrum 10 and ehealth 6.3.0 integration error-hi frnd in my network ehealth and spectrum architecture is distributed and we are recently upgrade spectrum from 9.2 to 10.0 and ehealth database 10.0.4 to 10.0.5 and we are facing a problem related to s

Posted Aug 07, 2015 04:33 AM

Hi,

please check the ehealth configuration on the spectrum admin Webpage  and maybe throw away the actual ehealth topology and run an initial mapping...

rgds Steve

• 3.  Re: spectrum 10 and ehealth 6.3.0 integration error-hi frnd in my network ehealth and spectrum architecture is distributed and we are recently upgrade spectrum from 9.2 to 10.0 and ehealth database 10.0.4 to 10.0.5 and we are facing a problem related to s

Posted Aug 21, 2015 12:00 AM

Hi steve ,

on spectrum admin page we already remove ehealth topology and also run initial mapping and its showing initial mapping is start and its show completed success fully.

is there any feature on spectrum we can disable spectrum ehealth integration in back ground and than we start integration? 

• 4.  Re: spectrum 10 and ehealth 6.3.0 integration error-hi frnd in my network ehealth and spectrum architecture is distributed and we are recently upgrade spectrum from 9.2 to 10.0 and ehealth database 10.0.4 to 10.0.5 and we are facing a problem related to s

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 07, 2015 08:29 AM

amitrai,

You may want to consider upgrading eHealth beyond your current release.

We introduced Oracle 11.x in the 6.3.2.x release, and if you're running Oracle 10 still, it indicates you're running a rather old eHealth release.

The reason I mention this is the fact that you're integrating Spectrum and eHealth, and are upgrading Spectrum to the new 10.x release.

The Spectrum eHealth integration per the compatibility matrix shows the newest supported releases (it may need to be updated) as Spectrum 9.4 supporting integration with eHealth 6.3.x.

I doubt Spectrum 10.x supports releases earlier than 6.3 and using such an old eHealth release, with such a new Spectrum release, may introduce some problems.

Nothing I know of, so you may get lucky and it may all work fine. But if you start seeing strange seemingly unresolvable problems with the integration, I would consider an eHealth upgrade to the latest 6.3.2.x release.

Thanks,

Mike

• 5.  Re: spectrum 10 and ehealth 6.3.0 integration error-hi frnd in my network ehealth and spectrum architecture is distributed and we are recently upgrade spectrum from 9.2 to 10.0 and ehealth database 10.0.4 to 10.0.5 and we are facing a problem related to s

Posted Aug 20, 2015 11:52 PM

Hi Michael thanks for ur suggestion .

in my test lab spectum 10 and ehealth 6.3 integration is working properly on http but on production facing same problem.

• 6.  Re: spectrum 10 and ehealth 6.3.0 integration error-hi frnd in my network ehealth and spectrum architecture is distributed and we are recently upgrade spectrum from 9.2 to 10.0 and ehealth database 10.0.4 to 10.0.5 and we are facing a problem related to s

Posted Aug 21, 2015 12:04 AM

Hi Mike,

is there any feature on spectrum we can disable spectrum ehealth integration in back ground and than we start integration?

regards,

Amit