DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Can I possible mounted file system to OneFS of isilon storage monitoring via snmp?

• 1.  Can I possible mounted file system to OneFS of isilon storage monitoring via snmp?

Posted Jan 07, 2016 07:50 AM

Hello.

in my opinion isilon storage not now supported probe

So configured to monitor via snmp

Can I possible mounted file system to OneFS of isilon storage monitoring via snmp?

Thanks in advance

• 2.  Re: Can I possible mounted file system to OneFS of isilon storage monitoring via snmp?
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 31, 2016 11:13 AM

HI dokyun,

My company develops Isilon DR automation software and has released a Vblock monitoring probe on the marketplace.  We are planning on releasing an Isilon probe that not only monitors but provides SyncIQ DR monitoring between pairs of clusters.

To answer your SNMP question you can not mount the cluster over SNMP with the MIB. 

I assume you want to test the data path to the cluster

We include this feature in our DR Orchestration appliance it mounts the cluster over NFS and writes data, fails over the data and reads it back.

The probe we have in development will send the daily results of this failover test to UIM on success or failure.  If you have more questions or requirements let me know, we have a window to add features to the probe now.

Regards

Andrew