DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  Is there a callback to get the number of current items in a hub's queue?

Posted Mar 25, 2011 01:30 AM

• 2.  Re: Is there a callback to get the number of current items in a hub's queue?
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 25, 2011 02:12 AM
    If you use list_subscribers on the hub probe, it will return a table of the queues. Each queue should have an integer called "npds", which I take as "number of pds entries". This has always matched up to what the status tab shows for our queues.

• 3.  Re: Is there a callback to get the number of current items in a hub's queue?

Posted Mar 25, 2011 02:31 AM
    Looks correct, thank you.

• 4.  Re: Is there a callback to get the number of current items in a hub's queue?

Posted Jun 17, 2013 03:12 PM

Why "npds" is not shown in dashboard designer to show it in a numeric led? Any idea anybody?

Thanks !

• 5.  Re: Is there a callback to get the number of current items in a hub's queue?

Posted Jun 26, 2013 04:17 AM

I think I have gotten queue sizes to display in a dashboard before. I have not tried it lately though. What do you get when you setup the dashboard to invoke the list_subscribers callback? Do you see any of the fields from the response?

• 6.  Re: Is there a callback to get the number of current items in a hub's queue?

Posted Jul 04, 2013 12:53 PM
    Hi,

In the list_subscribers Advanced option I see almost all the fields but "npds" is not there because I see the subscribers and looking at "Ctrl+P callback" I see I need postroute entries with npds field and that is not shown in the dashb_designer.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!