IT Process Automation

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Perl Error Can't load 'C:/Program Files/CA/siteminder/CLI/site/lib/auto/Netegrity/PolicyMgtAPI/PolicyMgtAPI.dll' for module Netegrity::PolicyMgtAPI

• 1.  Perl Error Can't load 'C:/Program Files/CA/siteminder/CLI/site/lib/auto/Netegrity/PolicyMgtAPI/PolicyMgtAPI.dll' for module Netegrity::PolicyMgtAPI

Posted Jan 21, 2020 01:42 AM
    Hello Community,

Was trying perl for first time in CA Siteminder, I got this error..

Can't load 'C:/Program Files/CA/siteminder/CLI/site/lib/auto/Netegrity/PolicyMgtAPI/PolicyMgtAPI.dll' for module Netegrity::PolicyMgtAPI: load_file:The specified procedure could not be found at C:/Program Files/CA/siteminder/CLI/lib/XSLoader.pm

can someone help me in fixing this or can you tell me how to get started with perl for CA Siteminder?

Thanks!!

• 2.  RE: Perl Error Can't load 'C:/Program Files/CA/siteminder/CLI/site/lib/auto/Netegrity/PolicyMgtAPI/PolicyMgtAPI.dll' for module Netegrity::PolicyMgtAPI
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 28, 2020 04:21 AM
    Hi Pavansai,
    This problem may occur when a SiteMinder agent and Policy Server are installed on the same server. Make sure that the PATH variable does only inlude the policy server libs and NOT the SiteMinder agent libraries before you execute the script. 

Regards,
    Dirk