IT Process Automation

View Only
  • 1.  ITPAM c2o log Error

Posted May 09, 2016 07:08 AM

Hi,

I had received the popup  in the ITPAM console like could not reach the orchestrator and it found the followinf  log error:

2016-05-09 04:52:08,050 ERROR [com.optinuity.c2o.c2oserver.ServerManager] [_autoTPRecovery] Agent with id : a714204c-096b-4dcd-a883-437c26c46a90 is not reachable

1. com.optinuity.c2o.util.C2OException: Unidentified UUID while resolving node

at com.optinuity.c2o.transport.Resolver.getNodeURL(Resolver.java:414)

at com.optinuity.c2o.c2oserver.ServerManager.initiateAutomaticTouchpointRecovery(ServerManager.java:4842)

at com.optinuity.c2o.c2oserver.ServerManager.access$400(ServerManager.java:245)

at com.optinuity.c2o.c2oserver.ServerManager$6.run(ServerManager.java:1449)

at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)

at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

What is the impact of the Error.Can you please help me in this.

Thanks in advance.

• 2.  Re: ITPAM c2o log Error

Posted May 10, 2016 10:39 AM

Can you please reply for this issue.

• 3.  Re: ITPAM c2o log Error
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 10, 2016 10:50 AM

The error:

Agent with id : a714204c-096b-4dcd-a883-437c26c46a90 is not reachable

indicates that we could not communicate with an agent.  This would result in operators assigned to a touchpoint with this agent to fail.   This would not prevent you from accessing the orchestrator in a browser.

This maybe something better suited for a support ticket, but if you would like to pursue here in the communities we will need better details of your problem to assist further.

Version of PAM?
    Error when you try to login?

More detail (probably INFO level) from the log files.

• 4.  Re: ITPAM c2o log Error

Posted May 11, 2016 07:38 AM

Thank you Michael.

PAM version:4:3

I am not target any agent,Once I had installed the agent in one server for testing and disabled that,as of now I am not using any agent.Error is occurred when am running workflows not in all the time. There is no overload in the itpam servers.

• 5.  Re: ITPAM c2o log Error

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 11, 2016 09:23 AM

So that message just means that the Orchestrator is attempting to communicate with the agent you installed in the past, it is a warning and has no impact on overall PAM performance.  

What is the problem?  Can you provide a screenshot or otherwise give us a better description of the problem?

Setting INFO level logging would be valuable to help capture what is going on at the time of the problem.