IT Process Automation

View Only
  • 1.  CA APM events ran by CA IT PAM

Posted Mar 26, 2015 03:44 PM

Hi Everyone,

i am new working with APM and PAM and i have read the user and admin APMs manuals and i am trying to figure out how to create an event in APM that will be trigged by a deadline (a contract date) that will send an email notification about that date reached. I read in the manual that it is possible by PAM but i dont know to to create an event neither associate it with PAM.

Any advise please?

Thanks.

APM 12.9

• 2.  Re: CA APM events ran by CA IT PAM
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 27, 2015 06:18 AM

Hi hernanlo_,

In APM you view one of the relevant objects (legal document, asset, etc.) for which you want to trigger the email process and then you click "Configure On", please refer to below screen shot, and then click on the "manage events" icon shown next to the field that you want it to react upon, again please refer to screen shot below:

Capture.PNG

In the screen that opens, please refer to the screen shot below, provide an Event Name, select the Date Event from the Event Type drop-down list, select a number of days (-30 indicates 30 days before the expiration date in the field in this example), select CA IT Process Automation in the Event Provider drop-down list, and then you can select the email process that you should have created in IT PAM in advance:

Capture.PNG

Thanks,

John Sorensen