IT Process Automation

View Only
  • 1.  using a custom/new STATUS that close SDM ticket by PAM

Posted Dec 28, 2015 08:03 AM

Hi guys, I ‘ve this issue:

we are using PAM with SDM (14.1) integration. Transfers, update status and objects works fine. So, i’ve creating a new SDM STATUS for REQUEST ticket type. It’s configuration:

¿ACTIVATED?= No

STOP EVENTS AND SERVICES TYPE= Yes

¿RESOLVED?= Yes

When I try to use its new STATUS in a CHANGE STATUS PAM operator (remember that is configured for ticket to close) receive this:

---

soapenv:Client

Unknown value for status

Unknown value for status

---

Obviously, I ensure to getting the correct STATUS handle.

Then, proced to STATUS reconfiguring to this:

¿ACTIVATED?= Yes

¿RESOLVED?= No

The error persists.

Then, I turn to use UPDATE OBJECT operator referencing to STATUS fields and reconfigure the STATUS to this:

¿ACTIVATED?= Yes

¿RESOLVED?= Yes

To this way the ticket status is updating but still in ACTIVE.

So, reconfiguring the STATUS to this:

¿ACTIVATED?= No

¿RESOLVED?= Yes

Buta an error is generated when process runs:

AHD05742:No se permite cerrar Solicitud, 153. AHD05835:Hay tareas de workflow sin finalizar en este Solicitud.

If we using CLOSE TICKET AND LOGOUT operator, the ticket finishes fine but an update status to CLOSE ocurred.

My question is: how I can use a custom/new STATUS that close SDM ticket by PAM?

Thank you in advance and merry christmas!!!

• 2.  Re: using a custom/new STATUS that close SDM ticket by PAM
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 29, 2015 11:34 AM

PAM is attempting a web service call to Service Desk to accomplish this and it sounds like the web service response is that the status is unknown.  Can you try this outside of PAM?  For example, try this in SoapUI to see if the webservice call works there?  If not, it seems like what you are passing to Service Desk for this status is not recognized by Service Desk.

• 3.  Re: using a custom/new STATUS that close SDM ticket by PAM

Posted Dec 30, 2015 03:52 AM

Apologies for my lack of fluency in Spanish, but does this message mean that there are uncompleted workflow tasks in the request?

AHD05742:No se permite cerrar Solicitud, 153. AHD05835:Hay tareas de workflow sin finalizar en este Solicitud.

- so you will have to complete all the tasks before using your new status?  I hope I’m not misreading the situation ☺.

Regards,

James

• 4.  Re: using a custom/new STATUS that close SDM ticket by PAM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 30, 2015 09:37 AM

Yes. English translation is:

Are not allowed close Application, 153. AHD05835 : There unfinished workflow tasks in this request .

So apparently you are attempting to close a request that has unfinished workflow tasks.

• 5.  Re: using a custom/new STATUS that close SDM ticket by PAM

Posted Jan 04, 2016 08:11 AM

Hi guys! thank you a lot for help me!@

The issue was solved: a web service parameter does has correctly configured.

Regards!