IT Process Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Multiline arrays in start request forms?

Posted Jan 13, 2015 05:30 PM

How would I go about sending multiline strings into a Process's array variable. As an example, let's say I have the following ValueMap defined in the process:

Process.inputs

Also, let's say I have the following array variable defined within the aforementioned ValueMap:

Process.inputs.txt

How would I use a Start Request Form to send multi-line data into the Process.inputs.txt field? The Simple Array form element only seems to allow the Text Field form element. Additionally, the Text Field form element does not allow new lines or carriage returns. The Start Request Form editor is not allowing me to add a Multi Line Text field element to the Simple Array form element. So...how do I write multi-line values into a Start Request Form so that those values are carried-over to the Process.inputs.txt array variable?

• 2.  Re: Multiline arrays in start request forms?

Posted Mar 10, 2015 03:38 PM

Does anyone have any information for David?

Thanks

Multiline arrays in start request forms?

This question is Not Answered.(Mark as assumed answered)

David LayneMember

How would I go about sending multiline strings into a Process's array variable. As an example, let's say I have the following ValueMap defined in the process:

Process.inputs

Also, let's say I have the following array variable defined within the aforementioned ValueMap:

Process.inputs.txt

How would I use a Start Request Form to send multi-line data into the Process.inputs.txt field? The Simple Array form element only seems to allow the Text Field form element. Additionally, the Text Field form element does not allow new lines or carriage returns. The Start Request Form editor is not allowing me to add a Multi Line Text field element to the Simple Array form element. So...how do I write multi-line values into a Start Request Form so that those values are carried-over to the Process.inputs.txt array variable?

• 3.  Re: Multiline arrays in start request forms?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 17, 2016 04:03 PM

We are marking this question as "Assumed Answered" due to age.

Thanks,

Scott Owens