IT Process Automation

View Only
  • 1.  How to bulk install ITPAM agents running with local/domain user account

Posted Oct 30, 2014 02:50 AM

Hi,

Need to install ITPAM agents in more than 1500 machines. Is there any bulk agent installer exists for CA ITPAM agents?

Also, for some systems I may need to change the running account for Agent service. (Agent by default runs with local system account, and I may need to run it with local or domain account). Does the bulk agent installer has option to change agent configurations?

Thanks,

Sandeep

• 2.  Re: How to bulk install ITPAM agents running with local/domain user account

Posted Nov 04, 2014 12:33 PM

Anyone willing to help out Sandeep?

Sandeep Bhutani wrote:

Hi,

Need to install ITPAM agents in more than 1500 machines. Is there any bulk agent installer exists for CA ITPAM agents?

Also, for some systems I may need to change the running account for Agent service. (Agent by default runs with local system account, and I may need to run it with local or domain account). Does the bulk agent installer has option to change agent configurations?

Thanks,

Sandeep

• 3.  Re: How to bulk install ITPAM agents running with local/domain user account

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 04, 2014 12:53 PM

Sandeep,

There is no feature to do bulk agent installations.   There is an unattended install option which you maybe able to utilize, possibly as part of a larger Process, to fit your requirements.    Please see the installation guide, Perform an Unattended Agent Installation for details.

Michael

• 4.  Re: How to bulk install ITPAM agents running with local/domain user account

Posted Nov 04, 2014 02:19 PM

Hi,

Thanks for reply. How can we request for features.

Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep Bhutani

• 5.  Re: How to bulk install ITPAM agents running with local/domain user account

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 04, 2014 02:41 PM

The enhancement process is now public, allowing the Process Automation community to help determine what are the most important enhancements for our client base.

Please submit a new 'Idea' to here on the PAM community.

>Click Content tab.

>Click Idea tab from

>On the left side, have client click "Start a discussion"

>Detail the requested enhancement to the program, including business requirements and other details and submit.

The other PAM community users will review and vote for this to be changed in an upcoming release of the product.