Automic Continuous Delivery Automation

View Only
  • 1.  ARA Issue while searching

Posted Feb 05, 2019 07:14 AM

Hi Team

When the User attempt to run search for known AE existing object the search function fails with system 500 error "...too many boolean clauses" and no result is returned to AWI interface within objects panel view "Search Error. no objects"

This issue preventing ARA Administrators to properly navigate the system and search for objects locations.

While checking Release Notes on the latest release of Automation Engine I had noticed following description for bug-fix
    https://downloads.automic.com/jart/prj3/dlc/main.jart?j-j-url=/tools/release_notes&lifecycle_entity_id=1409143059253&component_id=1409731986667&version_id=1500370104525&upgrade_version_id=1542263703328&search=&display-mode=print&display-mode=print

under header "Global search does not work when the user has too many authorizations"

Please let me know is this the same bug that we are experiencing ?

Thanks,

Kaif

• 2.  Re: ARA Issue while searching

Posted Feb 06, 2019 01:32 PM

Hi Kaif.Akhtar,

From the link it have a long list of bug fix, so I think you are referring to this particular one?

Also base on your description it does sound like the issues on this Knowledge article: In the Automaic Web Interface the Search not possi - CA Knowledge 

You can probably verify if it the exact same thing, as in the KE it mention that the info is written on the JCP trace file.