Layer7 API Management

View Only

No response header JMSMessageId from route via JMS assertion : "No response expected from protected service"

• 1.  No response header JMSMessageId from route via JMS assertion : "No response expected from protected service"

Posted Jun 26, 2020 08:14 AM
      |   view attached

Hello everyone.

I'm unable to retreive a JMS header from the route via JMS assertion.

I'm routing a JMS message to a Generic JMS queue from a HTTP request. The request return an 200 HTTP code and the topic receive correctly the message but no JMSMessageID (or any other JMS header) from the topic is setted to the context variable in the response.
    In the audit, I came across the warning "No response expected from protected service". This warning is coming from, in the documentation, if the "No replies (one way)" is selected in the Outbound tab from the JMS Destination properties.
    But I selected the "Wait for Reply on specified queue" option.
    I don't know if my problem come from a misconfiguration from my JMS Destination properties in the policy manager or in my JMS queue.

For the JMS queue, I'm using SoftwareAG product for JMS : Universal Messaging (if anybody has ever used it)

I joined my route configuration and JMS Destination properties in the .zip ( the "test settings" button is always disabled).

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Attachment(s)

zip
    Screenshot-JMS-Config.zip   172 KB 1 version