Layer7 API Management

View Only
  • 1.  Timeline for API Gateway v10 release

Posted Jan 21, 2020 07:55 AM
    Hi 

in the Release Notes page, I noticed in product compatibility and support table that it is mentioned CA API Gateway 10.0. but I realised that it is not yet released or ready for download.

I'm wondering what the timeline is for the release of API Gateway 10 and what the main features would be.

We are currently running on API Gateway 9.2 and it is a significant work for us to upgrade it to 9.4. Would be a path to update to API Gateway 10 straight from 9.2?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Timeline for API Gateway v10 release
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 21, 2020 08:09 AM
    Hi Mahdiar,

Gateway 10 is tentatively scheduled for the end of Q1 this year. Some of the new features will include HTTP/2 support for inbound and outbound routing, improvements to ICAP and syslog integration and DFDL support. I believe the details on the upgrade paths are still being finalized. More information will be made publicly available as we near the release date. 

Please be aware this timeline, while currently accurate to the best of my knowledge, is subject to change. Keep an eye on the Broadcom communities and support site for more announcements.

Regards,
    Joe