Layer7 API Management

View Only
  • 1.  Dynamic lab mail for "CA API Gateway v9.3: Foundations 200 Dynamic Lab" not received

Posted May 07, 2020 11:03 AM
    After registering for the CA API Gateway v9.3: Foundations 200 Dynamic Lab training I got acces to the course materials and to the 'Welcome to Dynamic Labs'  video. In this video they say you will receive your dynamic lab image within 24 hours. 

By now I haven't  received any email with the link. Could you please help me with the link to the dynamic lab image? I also send an email to the address mentioned in the video (technicaleducation@ca.com). However, this address seems not te be working anymore.

Thanks in advance! 

• 2.  RE: Dynamic lab mail for "CA API Gateway v9.3: Foundations 200 Dynamic Lab" not received
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 07, 2020 11:06 AM
    Hi Rikke,

Please message me the email address you registered with and I will look into this for you, thank you.

Regards,
    Joe

• 3.  RE: Dynamic lab mail for "CA API Gateway v9.3: Foundations 200 Dynamic Lab" not received

Posted May 14, 2020 10:02 AM
    I had the same problem. This link tells how to contact them. They will get it for you right away.

https://www.broadcom.com/support/education-training/contact-ca-education-training

------------------------------
    Sr. Consultant
    HCL Technologies
    ------------------------------

• 4.  RE: Dynamic lab mail for "CA API Gateway v9.3: Foundations 200 Dynamic Lab" not received

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 15, 2020 12:59 PM
    There is indeed an issue with the workflow in these lab courses that we are trying to fix. Until then, as soon as you get in contact using the instructions Norm provided, we'll provision the lab and send you the lab email manually.