Layer7 API Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Blank screen issue while accessing report from CA IDM Console.

• 1.  Blank screen issue while accessing report from CA IDM Console.

Posted Jun 23, 2020 06:55 AM
    Hi All

We are getting blank screen when we are trying to fetch an report task from CA User Console. We are using Jasper 7.1.1 version and CA IDM 14.3 CP1 version. jasper server is running on apace tomcat server and CA IDM is running on Weblogic 12cR2. The frame is loaded with blank screen. We have enabled the browser inspector and found that the contents (JS and CSS files) from Jasper Server are not getting rendered in CA IDM console. We have tried to enable Cross domain origin in both Apache Tomcat and Weblogic server to allow the contents to be displayed. but we are seeing 404 file not found error iam/im/EWS-C/busobjservlet/_themes/1485E4D4/*.css and *.js files. These url are dynamically formed. I have validated these files are preesent in Jasper server but not able to download.
    can you please help to resolve this issue. Any settings need to be done in apache tomcat and weblogic serve ?
    We can not disable browser security to allow the contents but we are looking for server solution to fix this issue

regards
    Bisajit

• 2.  RE: Blank screen issue while accessing report from CA IDM Console.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 25, 2020 08:48 AM
    Hello biswajit,

You posted this in the wrong discussion board.   This is for API GAteway Management,  you are looking for CA IDM.  I will see if I can get this moved over, you may just want to repost this in the correct discussion board.

------------------------------
    Support Engineer
    Broadcom
    ------------------------------