Layer7 API Management

View Only
  • 1.  Persist changes made to Dev Portal 4.2

Posted Feb 02, 2018 04:09 AM

I installed dev portal 4.2 on one of the VM using the online installer. It fetches all the required docker images and runs the cluster using docker-swarm. It works fine.

For some reason, if I restart the cluster, everything configured on the dev portal vanishes like password changes and all. I tried to use the external Postgres database which was mounted on some host volume to persist changes. 

But the portal never comes up after we restart the cluster

Some of the issues are -:

Unexpected error running Liquibase: Error executing SQL ALTER TABLE public.oauth_client_key ADD CONSTRAINT pk_oauth_client_key PRIMARY KEY (client_key): ERROR: multiple primary keys for table "oauth_client_key" are not allowed ERROR - could not provision apim_otk_db database

There are just initial one and there are many others.

How can we backup dev portal regularly or persist the changes so they are not gone after restart?

Thanks

Gaurav

• 2.  Re: Persist changes made to Dev Portal 4.2

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 21, 2018 06:00 PM

Good afternoon,

I've reviewed this community post and found that a case was opened to address it. From the case the resolution was "

You are using Postgres 9.2.23 to install lddsdb database in which jsonb datatype was not there.
    Because of that, lddsb database’s 4 tables user_config, user_group, viewlet, dashboard tables were not created.

We support Postgres 9.6.x for lddsdb. Please install 9.6.x and try to install ldds."

Sincerely,

Stephen Hughes
    Broadcom Support