Layer7 API Management

View Only
  • 1.  MAG Example App fails - Social Login Providers:null

Posted Jun 03, 2015 11:01 AM

I've been trying to set up the Example app for MAG for the past few days now but keep hitting issue after issue. My current issue is that when I press List Items, it shows a toast message "Unable to retrieve Social Login Providers: null". I'm confused on what this error is saying or how to fix this.

Version Information:

MAG - 2.2.01

SSG - 8.2

Android Studio - 1.2.1.1

Android - 19

• 2.  Re: MAG Example App fails - Social Login Providers:null

Posted Jun 03, 2015 01:51 PM

The error seems to imply that it cannot retrieve any enabled social login providers and that the list of providers is null (which infers that there are none that are enabled). Have you enabled Social Login Providers per the following documentation: https://wiki.ca.com/display/MAG/Enabling+Social+Login+Platforms

• 3.  Re: MAG Example App fails - Social Login Providers:null

Posted Jun 03, 2015 03:32 PM

Eric,

Thank you for the response. I have looked at the Social Login providers folder. All of context variables (enable_google, enable_facebook, etc) were already set to true. I went through and just for kicks configured a linkedIn app so I actually had information to put in. It's still throwing the same error.

Thanks

• 4.  Re: MAG Example App fails - Social Login Providers:null

Posted Jun 26, 2015 03:02 PM

Have you had an opportunity to resolve this issue? If you have not yet resolved this issue then I would recommend that you open a case with CA Support. If you have resolved it then would you be able to share the outcome and solution? THanks!