AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

View Only
  • 1.  Applications Manager 9.3 & SSL Certificates

Posted Sep 16, 2019 03:06 PM
    We upgraded Applications Manager to 9.3 a few months back (June in staging and July in production) but we ran into an snag at the beginning setting up the SSL certificates that would allow newer versions of java to function with it.  I just started working on it and again and have successfully gotten a self-signed certificate to work in our staging environment (I tested it out using both Java 8.192, which worked before, and Java 8.221, which did not).  The issue we're going to run into is the requirement to have the user_keystore and user_keystore_config underneath the C://Users/<username>/.AppWorx.  Since the files have to be named the same for both instances how is everyone getting around that?  Has anyone been able to successfully get it to work with a wildcard certificate?  We're going to test for awhile in staging to make sure everything is still working correctly so we're not in a horrible rush on it but would eventually like to come up with a workable solution.

------------------------------
    Oracle DBA
    Oklahoma State University
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Applications Manager 9.3 & SSL Certificates
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 21, 2019 02:49 PM
    Edited by Diane Craddock Oct 23, 2019 08:54 AM
    A little late, I know, but I'm using the same keystore for both environments.  The CN on the certificate doesn't matter.