AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

View Only
  • 1.  DB query to get inactive agents

Posted Aug 18, 2020 04:38 AM
    Hello, would you please provide with a DB query to get out a list of inactive agents for a particular client? Thanks in advance!

• 2.  RE: DB query to get inactive agents

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 19, 2020 08:34 AM
    Hi @Vojtech Bures

Good day!

Could you please check the  doc below if it helps? Maybe you do not need any SQL query.

https://docs.automic.com/documentation/webhelp/english/ALL/components/DOCU/12.3/Automic%20Automation%20Guides/help.htm#Script/Reference/SYS_HOST_ALIVE.htm

Thanks
    Bobby

• 3.  RE: DB query to get inactive agents

Posted Aug 20, 2020 05:58 AM
    Thank you very much for your help. I finally solved that by a combination of SQL query to get all the agents and then going through one by one, checking whether they are connected or not.

• 4.  RE: DB query to get inactive agents

Posted Aug 20, 2020 11:37 AM

I tried but this object not exist in my AM database. Possible this is not exist in v9.1?

besides, I wish to know if any solution to create a monitoring job to always monitor the agent status? if the agent status is not "running", it will send out alert email to me.

• 5.  RE: DB query to get inactive agents

Posted Aug 21, 2020 05:14 AM
    Lian, check the documentation for UC_EXECUTOR_END reference. This is what you are looking for. However, I am not sure whether this is applicable for v9. You should upgrade though :)