AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

View Only
  • 1.  UPROC email notification

Posted Nov 23, 2021 11:58 AM
    Sorry to bother anyone, I copied and pasted a previous post, which I hope someone can respond.  I meant email notification recipient.  How can I extract it from which table?
    Thanks again,
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I'm opening this thread on behalf of our apps/operations team.

We would like to know the uproc/uprocs that were set up in UVC Email Notification section to send job completion/abort email to a specific recipient.  We have lot of uprocs, and would like to get a summary list of these uprocs.  Can someone kindly advise how we can do this?

Thanks in advance for your help and best regards.
    Gerry

• 2.  RE: UPROC email notification

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 24, 2021 03:25 AM
    Hello Gerry,
    you can obtain the uproc email notification recipients very easily:
    launching uniexp command (available since UVMS 6.10.01) to extract all the uprocs of a node to a XML file.
    Then you can search for your recipient in the generated xml file and replace it if needed or delete, so then you can reimport the modified XML to overwrite the current uprocs.
    Else, you can get this recipients as well in the subfolder containing the uproc scripts which is <duas_node>\data\exp\upr
    In there you can use a **** command in powershell like select-string email@domain.com *.mail and you will find all the uproc IDs that contain that particular email@domain.com

If needed, the email can be replaced in that file as well, which may be easier for you.
    Thanks
    Adrian

• 3.  RE: UPROC email notification

Posted Nov 25, 2021 09:16 PM
    Thanks for the info Adrian.

• 4.  RE: UPROC email notification

Posted Mar 07, 2022 04:32 AM
    Hi Gerry,

You can also use the DUAS Dependency checker
    The exported file ParametreT.csv is ready good formatted for you with the notification entries

AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community - Enterprise Software (broadcom.com)

Kindly
    Eric

------------------------------
    [JobTitle]
    [CompanyName]
    #dollaruniverse
    ------------------------------