AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Appworx Application Manager v9.2.1 compatibility with latest version of Oracle DB 19c?

• 1.  Appworx Application Manager v9.2.1 compatibility with latest version of Oracle DB 19c?

Posted Oct 01, 2020 07:59 PM
    I currently run Appworx Application Manager v9.2.1 while running Oracle 12c for its Database layer.

My Oracle DB Team is looking to move to the DB Cluster to a new Server.  As part of the move, they are asking whether we can upgrade the Oracle DB version that we run to Oracle 19c.

I was looking for the Appworx Application Manager compatibility matrix, but couldn't find it.

Is it possible to upgrade the Oracle DB from 12c to 19c?

If not, does anyone know what the latest version that the Appworx Application Manager v9.2.1 can run on the Database Layer?

Thanks,

Ken

• 2.  RE: Appworx Application Manager v9.2.1 compatibility with latest version of Oracle DB 19c?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 08, 2020 04:30 AM
    Hi Ken,

The first version supporting Oracle 19c is 9.3.2, so you would need to plan to upgrade, latest version is 9.3.3. You can see the compatibility matrix here: https://downloads.automic.com/tools/compatibility_matrix?compatibility-mode=component&offering_version_id=components&lifecycle_entity_id=1409731986339&version_id=1566549792462

Regards
    Tony​ Beeston

------------------------------
    Product Marketing
    Broadcom
    ------------------------------