Automic Community

• 1.  Cya on the other side

Posted 04-12-2018 03:33 AM
    Fellow Automaticationeers,

with the "community" apparently going into a read-only hiatus in a few hours already (at least as announced by the banner above), I wish the Automic/CA folks Godspeed on a successful migration, and us that our stuff persists as close to original state as possible. I guess I'll see y'all in the CA forums in a couple of days.

In the meantime, to combat any cravings of posteritis (well that sounded wrong ...), you could always post about Automic on Reddit. At least one guy did in 2015. You should probably refrain from discussing Event-Driven Automation on 4chan at all costs, no matter how bad the desparation. They also don't have badges there, so there's that. You may also want to avoid Facebook, they'll just sell your posts, then mock you about it in US congress. I personally am also looking forward to getting some work done while the forums are locked.

And remember, when the curtain lifts and the lights come back on, we'll be calling it CAAWA (or CA Automic Workload Automation), not AWA. Actually, all the product lines are now prefixed "CA Automic" on support.ca.com. Except Automic Release Automation, because probably by oversight, they have that twice in the product list: once with and once without the CA prefix. So I guess you can keep calling that one ARA for now.

Cya on the other side!

*scnr*