AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

How do I differentiate between a Banner Captured job, and a scheduled Banner job?

• 1.  How do I differentiate between a Banner Captured job, and a scheduled Banner job?

Posted Mar 24, 2017 12:40 PM
    Does anyone know how to point out the difference between Captured Banner jobs and Scheduled Banner jobs?
    We're looking for indicators in the so_job_queue table, history table, or in the Banner job's output.

• 2.  How do I differentiate between a Banner Captured job, and a scheduled Banner job?

Posted Mar 24, 2017 12:50 PM
    Cory,       The job’s SO_REF3 value is the Capture Flag and contains “Captured” if the Banner Job has been captured.       If you are using a Capture Template job for your Captured jobs, the AM Job Log (filename: JOBNAME.runid.log)       of a Captured Job indicates the Job name used – in our case: Job: BANNER_CAPTURE_TEMPLATE.      If you have any questions, please let me know.      Ed. Ed Knowles                                                                                                         Email: eknowle@siue.edu<mailto> Assistant Director, IT                                                                                      Phone: 618-650-3813 Production Control & Enterprise Reporting ITS - Southern Illinois University Edwardsville From: Cory Hankemeier [mailto:automicsoftware+d9177-s5019921@email.vanillaforums.com] Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 11:40 AM To: Knowles, Edward <eknowle> Subject: [Automic Community] How do I differentiate between a Banner Captured job, and a scheduled Banner job? [Automic Community]<https></https> ________________________________ Cory Hankemeier started a new discussion: How do I differentiate between a Banner Captured job, and a scheduled Banner job? Does anyone know how to point out the difference between Captured Banner jobs and Scheduled Banner jobs? We're looking for indicators in the so_job_queue table, history table, or in the Banner job's output.</eknowle></mailto>