Rally Software

View Only

Flowdock channel export zip error and getting technical support.

Jeremy Hinegardner's profile image
Jeremy Hinegardner posted Jun 15, 2021 05:35 PM
Hi,

We are a very long time Flowdock customer, since before it was acquired by Rally, who was then acquired by CA, who was then acquired by Broadcom. We have a technical support problem. The problem is:

I'm attempting to exporting our main channel that has been around since we joined - since at least 2014. There is more data in it that can be put in a .zip file. Or at least the zipfile creation tool that is being used by flowdock for exporting. I export the channel and get a link to download the zip file, but the zip file is always corrupted.  I've tried multiple different zip tools and none of the are able to extract the files. 

Because of this I've been attempting to get technical support - and am getting sent through the Broadcom support system, which requires getting a Site ID. Which we do not have. I have an open ticket on tracking down a Site ID -  32608738 - but I would bet we don't have a site id. So this is 2 problems in 1. 

If it helps, our organization id that is in the flowdock url is 30238.

Also, we're in boulder colorado, and I would happily just pop over to the office to help get this resolved - if there's anyone at the office.

Thanks,

-jeremy (Dojo4, lca)
Edwin Aragon's profile image
Broadcom Employee Edwin Aragon
Hi Jeremy,

We have recently changed the way Flowdock is supported. For assistance with this issue, please see this link:  https://regoconsulting.com/flowdock/

The team at Rego will be happy to help.  Please let me know if you have any issues contacting them.

Kind regards,
Edwin