Rally Software

View Only

Help with Custom Query

Katrina Fishman's profile image
Katrina Fishman posted Jan 13, 2021 01:13 PM

I have this query:

It returns these results:

I need the query to return every item that has an associated work product.
The view above is not what I need since it is displaying work products that display as:  --
I have tried the following:
((WorkProduct.Name != "null") AND (WorkProduct.Iteration.Name = "2020 PI 4.4 - Global eCom") AND ((Project.Name = "Team Electric") OR (Project.Name = "Team Core")))
((WorkProduct.Name != null) AND (WorkProduct.Iteration.Name = "2020 PI 4.4 - Global eCom") AND ((Project.Name = "Team Electric") OR (Project.Name = "Team Core")))
((WorkProduct.Name != "--") AND (WorkProduct.Iteration.Name = "2020 PI 4.4 - Global eCom") AND ((Project.Name = "Team Electric") OR (Project.Name = "Team Core")))
((WorkProduct.Name != " ") AND (WorkProduct.Iteration.Name = "2020 PI 4.4 - Global eCom") AND ((Project.Name = "Team Electric") OR (Project.Name = "Team Core")))
((WorkProduct.Name != "") AND (WorkProduct.Iteration.Name = "2020 PI 4.4 - Global eCom") AND ((Project.Name = "Team Electric") OR (Project.Name = "Team Core")))
((WorkProduct != "null") AND (WorkProduct.Iteration.Name = "2020 PI 4.4 - Global eCom") AND ((Project.Name = "Team Electric") OR (Project.Name = "Team Core")))
((WorkProduct != "") AND (WorkProduct.Iteration.Name = "2020 PI 4.4 - Global eCom") AND ((Project.Name = "Team Electric") OR (Project.Name = "Team Core")))
None of these attempts make a difference in the results
This query ((WorkProduct != "--") AND (WorkProduct.Iteration.Name = "2020 PI 4.4 - Global eCom") AND ((Project.Name = "Team Electric") OR (Project.Name = "Team Core")))
returns:
And this query ((WorkProduct != " ") AND (WorkProduct.Iteration.Name = "2020 PI 4.4 - Global eCom") AND ((Project.Name = "Team Electric") OR (Project.Name = "Team Core")))
returns:
I am not sure what else to try. Please help.
David LeDeaux's profile image
Broadcom Employee David LeDeaux

Hi Katrina,
Can you try:

(WorkProduct.ObjectId != null)

Thanks,
Dave