DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only

Additional columns of data present on .csv exports of metrics out of UIM

Rebekah Peterson's profile image
Rebekah Peterson posted Jun 18, 2021 01:17 PM

Upon exporting metrics from UMP to .csv file, there are additional columns present without headers. I did search and I am not find a thread or doc on this topic. Is anyone familiar with this issue? This happens regardless of the time period selected and happens in different groups and different metric reports. In this example the original columns go from A-Y, the additional columns without headers start at Z and continue to AW

For reference we are running 20.33 and will be doing hf2 this coming week. Thanks in advance!

snapshot of export to .csv showing expected data and columns

snapshot of the additional columns that appear on the .csv file with no headers

David Michel's profile image
David Michel

Reread your post and found my original understanding was incorrect. This is about when one metric has more targets than from A to Y. Don't have the ability to test that. If after installing the 20.3.3 June update this still happens open a support case. 

available at:
CA Unified Infrastructure Management Hotfix Index
https://support.broadcom.com/external/content/release-announcements/CA-Unified-Infrastructure-Management-Hotfix-Index/7233
note the site was changed, to download it is now necessary to client Login at the upper right corner. 

Rebekah Peterson
@David Michel I tested in our Dev environment where we have the June updates already installed and it looks like this may resolve the issue. I will confirm tomorrow after we install in Prod and I can test there.  Thank you.​
Rebekah Peterson
Installing the June updates did resolve the "extra column" issue on .csv export of metrics.