AppWorx, Dollar Universe and Sysload Community

View Only

Imported Applications Manager Jobs Not Appearing in History

Jump to Best Answer
John Jung's profile image
John Jung posted Feb 16, 2021 10:55 AM
Hi,

I'm  migrating our production Applications Manager 9.1 install to a new VM. We have a few hundred jobs that need to be moved so I've exported a small batch from the current environment and imported them to the new one.

The problem I'm having is that while I see the new jobs in "Jobs Selector", they run on their normal schedules and I can run them through the "Requests" interface, after they run, I can't find trace of them running with the "History Query" in the "Explorer" window. I know they run because I see the output files in the "out" directory on the server and their "Last submit time" is correct.

I've done a side-by-side comparison of the jobs on both the current and new environments and I can't see any difference between them.

Why aren't these jobs getting logged and how can I fix it?

Thanks.

John
John Jung's profile image
John Jung Best Answer
Hi,

After digging around a bit, I found out what the problem was.

My user profile on the new system did not have the permissions to view jobs submitted by other users. So the scheduled jobs were all submitted as the agent were not shown to me. Once I granted myself all the privileges for the Explorer window, I was able to see all the jobs.

John