Plex 2E

View Only

CA Plex r7.2.1 (Build 24.005)

HIFUMI ONISHI's profile image
HIFUMI ONISHI posted Mar 17, 2021 03:06 AM
Hello,

We are checking out the new features in CA Plex r7.2.1 Build 24.005.

CA Plex r7.2.1 Build 24.005 had 4 new features(Excluding Product License check removal).

1. Action Diagram - Navigate to previous cursor position
2. Type through list in Object browser
3. Save Local Model configurations
4. Local Model House Keeping

The new features 1 and 4 don't seem to work properly in our environment.

For 1, pressing the ‘CTRL + B’ key combination opens a new Object Browser without the focus returning from the subroutine definition to the subroutine caller statement.

For 4, unused fields and subroutines are not reported in the message log window. Of course, We didn't add the following to the Options section of the Plex.INI file.

[Options]
Report Action Diagram Unused fields=0

Adding the following to the Options section of the Plex.INI file seems to stop generating the code for unused AD fields, but we haven't reported them in the message log window.

[Options]
Generate Code for Unused AD Fields=0

We are using Plex r7.2.1J. Therefore, we applied Build 24.005 using "UpdateJPN.exe".

Are all the new features in Plex r7.2.1 Build 24.005 working properly in your environment?
Will they not work properly only in a Japanese environment?

Regards,
Hifumi
Markus Wagner's profile image
Markus Wagner
Hi Hifumi

I didn't even notice that there was a new PTF ...

Regards
Markus
Jorge Quincke's profile image
Jorge Quincke
Hi guys,
FYI
I installed Build 005 to run a training course and by the way testing it.
My configuration was Java against SQL Server 2019 Express using sqljdbc_9.2 driver.
I had problems connecting a generated application to the DB.
As a result I have been provided by Support with a new OBRun.jar as a patch that allowed me to correct the connection.
So if anyone is experiencing DB connection problems in generated applications using Java vs SQL Server 2019 Express, contact Support.
Best,
Jorge Quincke