Automation Analytics & Intelligence (AAI)

View Only

I receive "WARNING: expected 6.1.0 schema"

Hesham Mahmoud ElSheikha's profile image
Hesham Mahmoud ElSheikha posted Jul 21, 2021 11:14 AM
Hi All,

I recently installed AAI on Redhat Linux 7 and I completed the database creation without problems. Now, when I try to change the configuration, I receive the message "WARNING: expected 6.1.0 schema"

Please note that the DB Admin user I used to execute createDevices.sql was able to create the PROCEDURE streamline_user_handling but wasn't privileged to execute it as it can't ALTER SESSION SET "_ORACLE_SCRIPT"=true

I am using Oracle 19c PDB.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Hesham
Frankfurt
Christopher Walsh's profile image
Broadcom Employee Christopher Walsh

Hello Hesham,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you still having this problem?

After the installation there are two .sql scripts that must be run, it sounds like you ran at least one. 
1. createDevices.sql should be run by a db user that has the rights to create a database and users.

2. createJawsDB.sql should be run by the user that will be used to connect AAI to the database.  This script lays down the schema and you need to ensure the user that will be connecting to database from AAI owns these tables.

If you launch the configuration tool again from /<Install Dir>/config/ it should generate some additional logging in the /<Install Dir>/config/log file which may be helpful.

You can also try logging into Oracle with SQL Developer with the user that will be used to connect AAI to the database and see if you can see all of the tables.

One test query you can use as that user would be:

select * from jawsProperties;

Regards,
Christopher Walsh
Broadcom Support

Christopher Walsh's profile image
Broadcom Employee Christopher Walsh
One other thing to check, is to make sure you have the Oracle ojdbc8.jar driver in the /<Install Dir>/jboss/standalone/configuration/ directory.
Once in that directory you should attempt to restart the AAI service, so it loads the driver.

/<Install Dir>/jaws.sh restart

https://docs.automic.com/documentation/webhelp/english/ALL/components/TERMA/latest/AAI%20Guides/Content/AAI_Topics/Release_Notes_6_0_0/Support-for-Non-Redistributable-Database-Drivers.htm