CA has introduced exciting improvements with the release of CA API Developer Portal v3.1, introducing support for both SOAP and RAML, SoapUI integration, and a host of other new features and improvements.
Ability to publish & manage SOAP services directly from the Portal
Ability to upload a RAML API description and create interactive doc/API Explorer entry
Purpose-built plug in for SoapUI lets developers directly access Portal WADLs and WSDLs from within SoapUI
Other new features and improvements include:
- Password policies - Support for creating and enforcing typical password policies in the Portal
- Business reports - Profile current users by role; track new developers/ signups
- Out of band notifications - Ability for the Portal to send an OOB email to administrative users when a task is pending
- Honeypot/CAPTCHA support - Ability to prevent robots from automatically creating users on the Portal
- Revenue report - Ability to report on revenue generation per developer over time
This release is available immediately.