Dear SM Community Members,
It's great that we have such a vibrant community to get quick answers to questions and gain product knowledge! We have very active members jumping in to help others out all the time. The goal of the community is to respond to every members' question so that no one goes away "empty handed". To help further responses to all questions we have the following campaign.
- Every week I will post a blog entitled "Ask a Question, Get an Answer - See an Unanswered Question, Offer a Solution".
- In the blog will be links to questions in the community that have had no response.
- Members review the subjects and if they have a response they can quickly click on the link and provide a potential solution.
- As a part of the response include #helpinghands (it will look like: #helpinghands when you select the tag from popup).
- In the weekly blog post I will thank all the "helpinghands" who responded to unanswered questions in the previous weeks blog.
See a question below you might have a response for? Jump In! Help a Fellow Community Member Out!
Plenty to choose from this week so if you have any ideas please share
Here's the list of unanswered questions for this coming week:
wrongs assets showing while spooling from query
Service Catalog - blank form getting auto submitted
Error using CA Service Catalog "assignBusinessUnitRoles" Soap from "UserService" in Process Automation
Customize CA BI Screens.
Custom Create SDM Incident
Use Catalog WEB Service in C#
Update Catalog Form error
CA Service Catalog SLA
Assigned time in group with no client delay
APM - Windows Server Roles configuration question.
Is there any step by step guide for configure EEM with SAML?
which are the best practices to configure correctly MS Exchange 2010?
Unknown Database Connector Error  w/ a specific Crystal Reports - 301885
Survey feedback form (questions answers options) directly on email template.
Spectrum 9.4 integration with SD
Ca Service desk Upgrade to 14.1 and Offline Boxi Sequence
With the advent of the Unified Self Service (USS) interface, I was wondering if anyone has put together a set of UAT test scripts for Unified Self Service?
CABI: Internal API error WIS 30270
Delay Time remaining
Thank You All for Your Efforts!