On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA 2E v8.7.2 cumulative patch is now available.
It has been successfully published and available for download from our support site (https://support.broadcom.com/) with Fix number # 99111082.
As part of the continuous delivery model, this build contains usability enhancements and bug fixes to the Product.
Some of the usability enhancements included in this release are:
- Enhanced Processing when toggling Object Type between PGM and MOD, using option T
- Better audit control on YDSPMDLOD screen for reporting meaningful Change User during object
- Improve comment handling in source generation
- Positioner and Filter Fields on DISPLAY UNREFERENCED FIELDS screen
- Matchcode search for Messages on EDIT MESSAGE FUNCTIONS screen
- Improved Web Option Scalability by increasing maximum allowed Server Jobs and Sessions
For further detail please visit the Release Notes section of the product documentation.
You may review the CA Support Lifecycle Policy within the “Working with CA Support” guide available at https://support.broadcom.com by navigating to the Support Policies link.
Thank you again for your business.