As part of the Monthly Modern UX End-to-End Demo series, I have taken to responding to attendee questions in written format. I figured there may be value in making this content available to a wider audience, so here you go. The questions listed are not exhaustive; each document contains dozens of questions, but I've highlighted ones that seem to come up frequently or might be useful as reference. [You must be allowed to access the enterprise version of Box in order to download the Q&A PDFs. This may require a security exception from your organization.]
NOTE: These documents are not intended to be a replacement or substitute for our official documentation. These are written from the author's perspective only. If there is a conflict between what is written here and the official documentation, then the official documentation is considered the guiding authority.September 2020 Q&A
August 2020 Q&A
- On [the living] status report, can you change RAG status to add additional custom status colors?
July 2020 Q&A
- Are the links on the Links tab/module specific to the individual project or generic links across all projects?
- Can you show how that channel is configured?
- Please show how to modify the CSV file for roadmapping!
June 2020 Q&A
- For card metrics, can you show number of days the project has been active?
- Can we adjust ETCs in the Assignments module?
- Can you link types (e.g. link an idea to a project)?
- Can you please let us know limit on the views and whether we can hide views?