From capturing clear requirements used in model-based testing to auto-generating test designs that are optimized for maximum test coverage, development teams do so with Agile Requirements Designer (ARD) today.
Key to creating valuable test assets is in facilitating end-end collaboration, starting with a file storage mechanism that’s purpose-built to help developers create and manage multiple projects across dedicated workspaces. Distributed teams rely on ARD Hub, a central repository found within ARD to maintain, share and reuse different versions of a project from one sprint to the next, across the business.
Join ARD Product Manager Joshua Taylor as he discusses the finer points in the organization and performance of a central repository that’s used in test design automation, as seen through the lens of customers using ARD Hub today.
- The simple elegance of the ARD Hub Architecture
- ARD Insights to be leveraged in test plans
- Managing Projects, Versions and Sub-flows through ARD Hub
- Migrating a Flow into the ARD Hub to be shared and reused
- Future Release Plans for ARD Hub
Live online: Jun 13, 3:00 pm UTC.
Sign up here! https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/9305/360072