We would like to personally invite you to join us at ONUG Fall 2019, the industry’s leading conference for actionable IT transformation.
There are many reasons to join Broadcom at ONUG Fall 2019 NYC, October 16-17 at the Metropolitan Pavilion as we showcase the latest in next-gen AIOps analytics for Private/Public Cloud and SD-WAN architectures powered by the new TRIDENT 4 switch series with In-band Flow Analyzer (IFA) 2.0. The combined solution operationalizes the private cloud by combining AI and ML with rich, granular packet data captured at the chip level for one-of-a-kind network analytics and automation.
If you’re planning to attend, here are three reasons to visit Broadcom at the show:
- Stop by the Broadcom booth for live demos, giveaways and one-on-one access to Broadcom Networking and AIOps Product Management teams.
- Attend our vendor session “Applying AIOps to SONiC and IFA Network Telemetry”.
- Exclusive invite to the “AIOps for Private Cloud” Reception with Gartner Research Analyst, Sanjit Ganguli, as he reveals his insights on why now is the time for network operations teams to adopt an AIOps strategy before it’s too late. (Dinner included)
AIOps for Private Cloud Reception: Kimpton Hotel Eventi (Verdi 1 Room and Terrace), 851 6th Ave, New York, NY 10001
Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm (dinner and drinks included)
Why attend ONUG FALL 2019 NYC?
- Exclusive access to key Broadcom executives
- Previews of enhanced product functionality
- Networking with your peers
View the full agenda here. Limited seats available.
Please feel free to use our promo code BROADCOMF1930 to receive a 30% discount on your ONUG Fall 2019 registration fee.
We hope you can join us at ONUG Fall 2019 NYC!