Dear SM Community Members,
***Important Request - This is the Last Week the Survey is Open*** We need your help letting us know how we are doing!
Please Go HERE: http://survey.medallia.com/?product-communities&product=CA%20Service%20Desk%20Manager to take the CA Service Desk Manager Customer Feedback Survey, which should take no more than 2-3 minutes to complete. We value your input!
It's great that we have such a vibrant community to get quick answers to questions and gain product knowledge! We have very active members jumping in to help others out all the time. The goal of the community is to respond to every members' question so that no one goes away "empty handed". To help further responses to all questions we have the following campaign.
- Every week I will post a blog entitled "Ask a Question, Get an Answer - See an Unanswered Question, Offer a Solution".
- In the blog will be links to questions in the community that have had no response.
- Members review the subjects and if they have a response they can quickly click on the link and provide a potential solution.
- As a part of the response include #helpinghands (it will look like: #helpinghands when you select the tag from popup).
- In the weekly blog post I will thank all the "helpinghands" who responded to unanswered questions in the previous weeks blog.
See a question below you might have a response for? Jump In! Help a Fellow Community Member Out! Plenty to choose from this week so if you have any ideas please share
Here's the list of unanswered questions for this coming week:
How to delete\remove an assest from ITAM remotly ?. \ how to uninstall CA ITAM agent remotly ??
We are having problem with Service Catalog specifically during the loading of "My Recent Requests" ...
CMDB Visualizer Dependents Up Setting
CABI report - Attached Events
CABI: Internal API error WIS 30270
New operation to display form anonymous
Load users in catalog based on Business Unit/Tenant
How to make a software product available for manual installation in user's machine via CA ITAM.
I want to remove few assets from ITAM tool? What are the steps do i need to perform?
wrongs assets showing while spooling from query
Service Catalog - blank form getting auto submitted
The specified item was not found.
Create an Incident from a URL and preset logged in user as AEU
Error using CA Service Catalog "assignBusinessUnitRoles" Soap from "UserService" in Process Automation
Customize CA BI Screens.
Ca Service desk Upgrade to 14.1 and Offline Boxi Sequence
Thank You All for Your Efforts!