Broadcom is pleased to invite you to participate in the IT Process Automation 4.3 SP05 Validation Program. Your participation offers you the ability to validate/access Pre-Release Broadcom Software for IT Process Automation in your own environment, allowing you to provide feedback on product enhancements, quality, and the Validation Program.
As a participant in this Program, you will communicate directly with the Product Research and Development team to investigate and address any reported problems, questions, or comments.
Some the new features and enhancements/Certifications include:
- Support for AdoptOpenJDK 8 - Customers can now use Oracle JDK 8 or AdoptOpenJDK 8 (HotSpot, Open J9)
- Multi-Select and export of Automation Objects - Customers can now do a multi-select and export of the Automation Objects
- Clustered Node Display Name - The actual node name where the process/operator was executed is now displayed in its DataSet
- Enhanced REST API - pagination and filter capabilities to list process instances
- MSSQL 2019 and Oracle 19c Certification
This Service Pack includes all maintenance published prior to this update. Please refer to the readme for the complete list of defects fixed in the downloads section.
To participate, you should be willing to:
- Register in our validation community website https://validate.broadcom.com and agree to the usual non-disclosure terms.
- Navigate to "CA Process Automation Manager" project
- Download PAM435_build_2019_12_31_519.zip from the Downloads section
- Set aside the time required to properly test the features of interest, and provide written feedback.
We look forward to your participation. If you have any questions or run into any issues with the Product during the Beta testing, feel free to reach out to Sridhar.Baratam@broadcom.com or Babu.Bn@broadcom.com
Product Manager - Broadcom