VMware IT Academy

View Only

What's New

• VMware IT Academy Community

Dear Community Members,

We’re thrilled to welcome you to the new VMware IT Academy Community! Whether you’re a student, teacher, or lab administrator, this platform is designed to empower you with valuable resources, collaboration opportunities, and support.

1. YouTube Channel: Explore our YouTube channel, where you’ll discover helpful videos to navigate the various portals we use. From getting started guides to advanced tips, we’ve got you covered.

2. Program Support Channels:

• Students: If you’re a student, reach out to your teacher for program-related queries.
      • Teachers and Lab Admins: As a teacher or lab admin, connect with your Brightspace portal admin for additional support.
      • Brightspace Portal Admins: For any technical assistance.

Important Note:

When you post your first message here, it will be routed to our moderators for review. Once approved, you’re all set to actively participate in the community discussions!

Thank you for being part of our academic program. We look forward to engaging with you and fostering a vibrant learning environment.

Warm regards,

The VMware IT Academy Team

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• To our VMware Academy Program administrators and instructors, In a couple of hours an email will go out from the D2L platform asking you to complete a very short survey regarding the usage of our VMware Academic Resources. Completing this survey ...

• To the VMware Brightspace portal administrators, As you might have learned by now, this month VMware by Broadcom announced that the Workstation PRO and Fusion PRO software has become freely available for personal use. ...

Latest Q&A List

• Eric Wenthe's profile image

RE: Access to VMware IT academy courseware

For me, the courseware was still on the Brightspace front page, I just had to scroll all the way down. It was maddening, ...

• Vincent Herreman's profile image

RE: Access to VMware IT academy courseware

Hello Eng Sing Kwan, Unfortunately I can't specifically help you as I don't know your situation. As a learner looking ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: VMware IT Academy

Unanswered Threads

To our VMware Academy Program administrators and instructors, In a couple of hours an email will go out from the D2L platform asking you to complete a very short survey regarding the usage of our VMware Academic Resources. Completing this survey ...

To the VMware Brightspace portal administrators, As you might have learned by now, this month VMware by Broadcom announced that the Workstation PRO and Fusion PRO software has become freely available for personal use. ...