Education

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi, the courses are back, but on other place and with new philosophy. You can find it in education portal under VMware Digital Entitlement (https://brocade.csod.com/catalog/CustomPage.aspx?id=221000523&tab_page_id=221000523). There are now all groups ...

• Hi, I'm going over some needed courses (Install, Configure and Manage for vSAN, NSX, VCF, etc...) for doing certificate and in many of then is spoken that we can try all in Hands on Labs. When I have log to the HoL's then I was unable to find there ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Education1

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Education

Hi, I'm going over some needed courses (Install, Configure and Manage for vSAN, NSX, VCF, etc...) for doing certificate and in many of then is spoken that we can try all in Hands on Labs. When I have log to the HoL's then I was unable to find there ...

• Posted in: Education

Good day. I enrolled for a course (VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V8]) and chose to pay using credits but its Status is still "Pending Registration Approval". The account owner clicked "Approve" but nothing changed. "Request approval again" just opens ...