Mainframe Software Education

View Only

New OPS/MVS Web-Based Training: OPS/REXX

• 1.  New OPS/MVS Web-Based Training: OPS/REXX

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 26, 2021 05:21 PM
    I am excited to announce the availability of two new OPS/MVS web-based training courses:

• 06OPS20140 OPS/MVS Event Management and Automation Version 14.0: OPS/REXX Basics and Built-in Functions 200
    • 06OPS20150 OPS/MVS: OPS/REXX Host Environments and Programmable Operations Interface 200

Each course takes approximately 30 minutes to complete. Covered topics include:

• Invoking and setting execution limits for OPS/REXX programs
    • Working with the following commonly-used OPS/REXX built-in functions: OPSDEV, OPSINFO, OPSTATUS, and OPSVALUE
    • Using the ADDRESS OPER, ADDRESS OSF, and ADDRESS WTO host environments
    • Working with the OPSCMD and OPSPARM POI command processors

I'd also like to extend a special thank you to our customers who reviewed the content and provided input on how we could improve. We're planning to develop OPSLOG training next -- if you'd like to weigh in on what would be helpful to include in the training, please drop me a note.

A Note on Accessing the Courses

Remember, courses and digital badge assessments on Learning@Broadcom are available 24-72 hours after log-in for new users or existing users who haven't logged in for three or more months.

Web-based training is available at no charge to customers on active maintenance. For information about how to access training at Learning@Broadcom, watch this short video

Trouble logging in? Check out pages 4 and 5 of this guide.

------------------------------
    Instructional Designer
    Broadcom
    Lisle, IL
    ------------------------------